Good news for everyone abroad!

The Commission of Higher Education (CHED) through the K to 12 Transition Program is offering full scholarships for master’s and doctoral degrees to any Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and will be given a chance to study in any Higher Educational Institutions (HEIs) abroad.

The HEIs will be the one to nominate their qualified faculty and staff to earn graduate degrees.

A grant of P 1,000,000 of scholarship expense will be awarded to any Masters' degree taker while P 2,000,000 is for Doctorate degree and an opportunity to study at HEIs in United States, EuropeAsia, among others.

CHED has already approved the first batch of applicants and now ready to accept applicants for second batch.

Below are the requirements needed before applying:

* Must be a Filipino citizen.

* Not more than 52 years old for Master's degree and 56 for Doctorate.
* With strong academic record.

* Has no pending criminal charges.

* Will fulfill all the Terms and Conditions of the scholarship detailed in CHED Memorandum Order No.3 s. 2016

Interested applicants may download the form here and send the completed ones atched.scholarships@gmail.com.

Should you have further questions and clarifications, we recommend to visit their official website or call via their hotline.

Source: RandomStoriesPH

Post a Comment