Copy to clipboard


A spaghetti "blowout" downed Wednesday close to 200 people in a barangay in Cebu City.

GMA News’ Unang Balita reported Thursday that the victims, all from Barangay Sirao, were rushed a hospital while suffering from stomach ache, diarrhea, and excessive vomiting.

An initial investigation showed that the victims, almost two hundred of them, were rushed to the Guba Community Hospital after eating spaghetti served by a farm owner in the barangay.

Local health officials have taken samples of the spaghetti believed to have caused the supposed food poisoning. Officials did not indicate the exact number those affected.
Meanwhile, officials of the barangay promised to the shoulder the victims’ hospital expenses.  

As of this posting, the owner of the farm who served the spaghetti was being sought for comment on the incident. —LBG, GMA News 


Visit and follow our website: We Blog Ph

© We Blog Ph


Post a Comment