As 2016 ends, people are very curious as to what 2017 will bring them. Will it be good or bad luck? They won't know for sure so they need such guides to help them watch out.
Michel de Nostredame, or Nostradamus, as he was widely-known, served as a psychic who made a lot of infamous predictions through his lifetime which eventually proved to be true events in the future.
Here's what Nostradamus predicted for 2017:
1. China will take radical steps on fixing the “economic imbalance” for the whole world. With these, Nostradamus believes that this will produce remarkable outcome.
2. The process “storing and accessing data over the internet instead of a computer’s hard drive,” called Cloud Computing will soon be obsolete.
3. Italy is about to face a vast crisis on finance and employment, making itself the “epicenter” of Europe's financial problems.
4. Nostradamus claimed that the 'Hot wars' will be triggered by global warming and diminishing resources but terrorism would remain the biggest global threat.
5. The prophecies also show that Latin America will stray from leftist policies and redefine political unrest.
6. The United States will slowly diminish in power as they will encounter problems in handling global issues fueled by political corruption, ideological divisiveness, and increasing inequality.
7. The significant role of solar power as a global resource will spark more attention than before because of the rising energy costs and climate change.
8. Air space will be in demand as commercial space travel develops, making it the real deal this year.
9. Ukraine and Russia will make amends and decide on a truce for which terms are still unknown. The United States will not be happy with this arrangement but Germany and the rest of Europe would be glad to hear it.
Let's wait and see if these will come true in the near future!
SOURCE: ► TNP
Visit and follow our website: WE BLOG PH
© WE BLOG PH